Loan PHP 25,000 without references. Only passport. Issued even with a bad credit history. Loan with quick payout in 7 minutes. No calls or photos. Fully online money on the card. Get Money Online. Money On Credit Card. No Refusal At 0.01% Fast. No Refusals In 7 Minutes.
Online Loan In Philippines Loan up to 25000 PHP
- ROBOCASH: https://cashloanph.com/go/robocashph/
- MONEYCAT: https://cashloanph.com/go/moneycatph/
- ONLINE LOAN: https://cashloanph.com/go/onlineloanph/
- CREDIFY: https://cashloanph.com/go/credifyph/
- SOSCREDIT: https://cashloanph.com/go/soscreditph/
- CREZU: https://cashloanph.com/go/crezu/
Online Loan on Card
If you make the first loan - 1000 php for 105 days, the amount to be paid will be 1005 php.
We stop charging interest after 90 days of default on the loan. So you won't have to pay back much more than you borrowed anyway.
Loan term from 3 to 15 months
Loan amount up to 25,000 PHP
- We help people solve their financial problems on favorable conditions for the borrower
- Cooperation is based on an absolutely transparent scheme, with attention to the needs of each client.
- We have issued loans to over 1,000 customers and received many positive reviews on Facebook
How to get a loan?
- Fill out the form
- Choose a loan term and amount
- Submit application
- Choose a better offer
Contact details of the lenders on the website
ROBOCASH FINANCE CORP
- Level 7 Cyberpark Tower 1, 60 General Aguinaldo Ave., Cubao, Quezon City
- Licensy Certificate of Authority No. 1150
MoneyCat Financing Inc
- Unit 1701 Tycoon bldg Pearl Drive st. Brgy San Antonio Ortigas Center Pasig City, ph 1800
- Licensy 1254 granted by the Securities & Exchange Commission
Example of a loan calculation
For example, you have borrowed 1000 php
for a period of 92 days
% the rate is 0.1% - that's 1 php per day
the fee on the loan will be 1092 php
We have compiled the best offers from lending institutions and banks. All you have to do is choose the one that's right for you.
A quick loan is sometimes the only way to solve difficult financial problems, giving you the opportunity to finish a long overdue repair, have a great holiday or improve your health.
How you dispose of the money is up to the recipient, as long as you pay it back on time.
General conditions and requirements for borrowers
Requirements for borrowers
- Nationality (citizen's passport required).
- Borrower must be at least 18 years of age.
- Permanent registration in the country.
- Mobile phone number registered in the name of the Applicant/Borrower.
- Credit history is not taken into consideration while granting the loan.
- First loan can be taken from 500 php to 25000 php.
- Loan repayment period is from 92 to 365 days. Lenders offer different repayment periods with a discount of 35% on fees, more information on each lender's homepage.
- In case of late repayment, the penalty is 0.10% of the amount overdue per day, but not more than 10% of the loan amount.
- When applying for a loan online for the first time, you must register.
- The lender, having received the loan application, examines it and, if positive, transfers the money to the bank card. The money can be disbursed within 15 to 30 minutes, on average, after the loan application has been submitted.
Extension of the loan is possible if you inform the lender in time (before the loan repayment date) and pay interest for the first loan period. There are no additional fees for loan extension
- When borrowing repeatedly, you need to select the amount and repayment term.
The interest for the use of the loan (interest rate) is up to 35 percent per annum. If you exceed the repayment deadline, you will incur a penalty, which is about 0.1 per cent of the amount overdue per day.
The consequences of non-payment of the loan
If the loan or interest amount is not repaid on the agreed due date, the lender will have to charge a late payment penalty.
Most lenders make concessions and give 3 extra working days for payment. This is in case, for example, a bank transfer takes longer than usual.
However, if you do not respond for a long time, a late payment fee of 0.10% on average of the original loan amount will be charged.
If you fail to comply with the repayment terms, your details may be transferred to a debtor's registry or the BCI, which could have a negative impact on your credit history and credit rating.
The debt may be turned over to a collection agency for recovery of the loan. If you become delinquent, you will not be able to extend the loan.
The lender will inform you by text message or e-mail about any upcoming payments. You are advised to pay on the day when you receive these reminders. If you repay on time, you will get a good credit history and it will improve your credit rating and your chances of getting a better loan in the future.
This offer is not an offer. Check the final terms when communicating directly with the lenders.
Example of a loan calculation
For example, you take a loan of PHP 1000, for 92 days,
the rate is 0,1% per day = 1 PHP per day.
the loan is charged at 1,092 PHP.
The maximum interest rate (PSL full cost of the loan) as a percentage is 35% per annum
Minimum and maximum repayment period of the loan ranges from 92 days, to 365 days.
The maximum annual interest rate, which includes the loan interest plus all other fees and expenses for the year, or a similar rate calculated according to local legislation is 35% per annum.
Debt collection is done through phone calls, SMS notifications and emails to both the Borrower and the contact person.
The minimum and maximum repayment period is from 92 days to 365 days.
In case you fall into default, from the next day after the expiry date of the loan, a daily penalty of 0.05 - 1% per day of the loan amount will be charged to you. Daily interest will also continue to accrue on the loan under the agreement and a fixed fee may be charged.
You can find out about the due dates of payments when you sign a loan service agreement at each individual institution. If you repay the loan on time (or before the due date, if provided for in the contract), you form a positive credit history, which will help you in getting larger loans in the future. The site does not provide financial services and does not charge for the information provided.
Where can I get an online card loan?
Our website has been operating in the microcredit market for three years and is definitely one of the top five intermediaries.
Can I get a new loan if I have an open one?
You can. But with a caveat. Multiple loans can be opened either with different MFIs or with one if the total amount of multiple loans fits into the credit limit.
Can I get a loan if I have a bad credit history?
Of course you can. A good credit history is advisable, but not required.
Online loans - what are they?
Online loans are a modern and very convenient service that makes it possible to get money for debts without leaving home. There is no red tape - minimum paperwork is required, but internet access is a must.
To use the service, all the customer needs to do is go to the chosen company's website, register, complete the application form, and apply. Within a very short period of time (5 to 30 minutes) the money will be transferred to your account.
In addition, even online, you can use the loan comparison engine which will offer you a different option according to the customer's wishes.
Application for the fastest low-interest micro loan is made. How long does it take to get a deposit?
The time required to process the application and pay out the money ranges from 10-15 minutes.
Some of the benefits include:
Money on the card.
Fast credit in 15 minutes.
No paperwork required.
24-hour application processing.
And so on and so forth.
Modern technology makes life easier and also works in finance.